Stardust Galaxy Academy
Hi, Welcome to Stardust Galaxy Academy, Duelists can come here to socialize, duel, meet new people. All new members register and returning members please log in and go to the chat box. Have fun and Good Luck to you SGA! Very Happy
Stardust Galaxy Academy
Hi, Welcome to Stardust Galaxy Academy, Duelists can come here to socialize, duel, meet new people. All new members register and returning members please log in and go to the chat box. Have fun and Good Luck to you SGA! Very Happy
Stardust Galaxy Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We of SGA welcome you to the galaxy.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Lord Ashoken's Test Results
SGA General Rules  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:06 am by (Annihilator) Killer

» Zodiarch's Test Results
SGA General Rules  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:12 pm by (Annihilator) Killer

» My First Test
SGA General Rules  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:42 pm by (Annihilator) Killer

» Gem-Knight Arrive
SGA General Rules  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:27 pm by MetsuHadoken

» Kingarthur854's Test Results
SGA General Rules  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:11 pm by (Annihilator) Killer

» Test Rubric
SGA General Rules  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:19 pm by (Annihilator) Killer

» Head Admins
SGA General Rules  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:43 pm by (Annihilator) Killer

» System For Dorms
SGA General Rules  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:05 pm by (Annihilator) Killer

» Six Paths of Pain
SGA General Rules  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:38 am by SkySage

Head Admins
SGA General Rules  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:43 pm by (Annihilator) Killer
SkySage And I are the Head Admins of Stardust Galaxy Academy. We will be Co-administrating this academy and see that it is a wonderful place for all duelists of all ages and mindsets. If you have a problem, please talk to one of us 2 and we will handle it. Sky Sage is the owner, and i am the his accomplice. He does outrank me though, so if you do not agree with my answer for the problem, go to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Stardust Galaxy Academy on your social bookmarking website
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SGA General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkySage
Admin
SkySage

SGA General Rules  Empty
PostSubject: SGA General Rules    SGA General Rules  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 am

BANNING/ CONSEQUENCES

Follow the following rules or there will be consequences, a MAXIMUM of 2 warnings will be given. After 2 warnings a ban will take place.
Major Rules:
-No inapropriate manner
-Don't kill people
-Don't do drugs
-Don't break my rules
-Hacking
-Using the Administration Panel to make major/inappropriate changes without permission.

Minor Rules:
--Respect your moderators for they have authority over you
-Moderators, respect the community, dont be bossy jerks

If you are to break a "Minor Rule", a warning will be given. After two warnings it will result in a 1 day ban. Two 1 day bans will be given. After two 1 day bans, a 3 day ban will be given. After one 3 day ban, a 7 day ban will be given. After the 7 day ban you are done. If you break a "Major Rule", An immediate 3-7 day ban will be issued depending on the severity. After breaking 2-3 major rules, a Permanent ban will be issued.

When a player is Perma-banned, their IP Address will be blocked as well to ensure no back-up account is created. If you are banned at any time during a tournament, you will be disqualified from the entire tournament and forfeit all of the matches that you would have had.

Six Paths of Pain
Back to top Go down
https://stardustgalaxy.board-directory.net

SGA General Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stardust Galaxy Academy :: Start Menu :: Rules-
Jump to: